Friday 29 January 2010

Van Robinson




Van Robinson
Central California
flickr blog
friends and cameras









Short interview with Van:


First things first: what made you start taking photographs?

When I first started, I wanted to be a famous underwater photographer.


If your .... camera would break, you'd probably start to cry.

No I would just be pretty sad but never cry


Where was this taken?

On the top of a hill in the middle of my town


Your favourite cartoon villain?

Skelletor


A place far away you would consider traveling to just for taking photos?

The salt flats


Shirt or t-shirt?

Shirt


Which band would you join immediately if offered to do so?

Jethro Tull


Is there an exhibition which impressed and inspired you a lot?

I've never been


Are you the only one among your friends who takes photographs?

No, all my friends take photos


The worst movie you ever saw?

The Pregnancy Pact


Is there something that always works in photography?

No, not everything always works


Which magazine would you shoot for?

Color Magazine



Great gallery, be sure to take a look at his flickr and blog!


No comments: